- The truly courageous man considers God in his calculations. He doesn’t forget God in his daily life, only to search for Him in a crisis.
- Think! You can do a lot more than you realize. – Dawson Trottman.
- Potential means you haven’t done it yet. – John Madden.
- Potential is only realized when there is preparation.
- Move from calculation and contemplation to commitment.
- The best and wisest thing in the world is to work as if it all depended on you, and then trust in God, knowing it all depends on Him. – Spurgeon.
- We’ve heard so many positive thinking, self-help sermons, that we don’t know how to depend on God anymore.
- There is no pill for courage, it is developed and defined in the quiet place.
- Joshua is an example of what God can do with one person who has the courage to follow wholeheartedly.
- I have yet to find a man who is easily discouraged that amounts to anything, anywhere. – D. L. Moody.
- A church (Family, business, Nation) rarely rises above the level of her leaders.
- All believers will get to heaven, but some of us are going to get there having experienced less than God’s best.
- Fear of failure, men and consequences will keep us crammed in a corner.
- Faithfulness in little things will open door for bigger things.
This is W. Joshua note from chapter three of the book “Courageous Living” by Michael Catt.
Available at IAmCourageous.com and MichaelCatt.com