Perspectives On Life – JOSHUA’S NOTE
Life is an Investment. You reap from it what you sow into it.
Life is a Risk. The more risk you take, the more your chances of success.
– He who fears to take decisions because of risks will not experience progress.
– He who takes no risk, risks making nothing.
– The greatest freedom in life is freedom from fear, because fear has torment
– The worst freedom in life is freedom from risk, because nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Life is a Journey. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Life is a Battle, and is full of losers and winners.
– Those who fear to loose will not go to battle, will never win, yet could still loose it all.
Life is a Pleasure. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. But there is time for everything.
Life is a Mirage. The more you look, the less you see.
Life is a Race, but “. . . the race is not to the swift . . . but time and chance happeneth to them all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:11)
– Sometimes in life, great achievements do not follow physical or mental attributes or qualities. There is a divine arrangement for life’s achievements.
Life is a Theater. There are play-makers and play-viewers, but more of play-viewers than play-makers.
Life is Short. It is not how long, but how well.