A Believer’s Five-Point Call To Compassion:
- A believer is called to help those in need. (Acts 2:44-45)
- A believer is called to love. (Romans 13:8)
- A believer is called to support those in ministry. (I Corinthians 9:14, III John 1:5-8)
- A believer is called to set a good example. (I Timothy 4:12, Titus 2:7)
- A believer is called to serve (I Peter 4:10)
- Accept God’s forgiveness
- Learn from your mistakes. Practice avoiding the traps that causes you to stumble.
- Forgive others, as God has forgiven you.
The Holy Spirit gives us the wisdom to make good decisions, along with the strength to carry them out.
Value what Jesus values.
Take the healing steps that restored Joseph’s Family:
- Allow God to work out forgiveness in your heart.
- Know that God’s nature is forgiveness.
- Deal with anger and bitterness.
What to do when feeling angry and bitter:
- Shift focus away from the emotion and concentrate on dealing with the situation as Jesus would.
- Pray, asking for God’s help in those volatile moments.
- Strive to settle whatever has you angry.